This help article will take you through adding and editing features on your website.
Adding a feature
- Firstly, login to your WordPress dashboard and select Features
- If you are adding a new feature to your website, click add new from the top of the page
- From here it is just like adding a new post or page to your website. Add a descriptive title and description (if applicable) of your new feature as so
- Underneath the main content area you will see another box labelled “Feature Details” and a URL field. This is helpful if you want to link your feature to another page on your website.
- Add a featured image to your feature. This is done the same way as on any other post or page. Follow this help article or tutorial video if you are unsure on how to do this.
- Publish your Feature and it should be visible on your site immediately!
- From the wordpress dashboard, select features
- You will be taken to a page with a list of all the current features on your site, hover over the desired feature and select edit
- Following the steps we just went through in Adding a feature, simply edit the content as you desire
- Update your feature and your changes should be visible