To upload gallery images:
- Log in to your website
- Go to Dashboard > Galleries
- Click “Add New”
- When the edit page loads, name the gallery
- Upload your images into the gallery by clicking “Add Image”
- You can drag and drop a bunch of images into the browser window. Or select photos from your hard drive. If uploading a lot of images it may take some time. Don’t close the browser window while the upload takes place.
- After upload your images will appear in the media uploader with a tick in the top right corner.
- Below the image upload section is an area to leave a message for the client. This is optional.
Once your images are uploaded click “Publish”. The gallery will be published and viewable on the website.
Click “View Gallery” just below the gallery title to see the gallery. Opening this in a new tab is the best idea, as you can easily come back to the edit page to make changes.
To alert the client to their images being available to purchase online:
- Open the gallery in a tab
- Copy the URL from the browser address bar
- Put this link into an email to your client
- Make a cup of tea….