You may have already read Finding your form entries. This article will guide you through exporting your form entries from wordpress.
- From the wordpress dashboard select Forms > Import/Export
- You will be taken to the default tab “Export Entries”
- From here, select the form you wish to export the entries, from the dropdown list
- You will then be prompted to select which fields to export. This is handy if you only want to export certain data from your form entries
- Select the date range you would like to export the entries from. If no date is selected you will automatically export all entries.
- Press the Download Export File button, which will prompt you to download a CSV file.
- This file can be opened with most spreadsheet programs such as Excel.