It is ridiculously easy to embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and many other video networks into your website. For YouTube follow these steps:
- Go to the YouTube video you want to embed
- Click “Share” below the main video
- Copy the URL
- In the main content area of your post, or page, just paste the URL
You Tube embed URL1http://youtu.be/nWU0bfo-bSY
- Update or Publish the post
- View your post from the front end of your site
- Marvel at the ease with which you can embed YouTube videos into your website.
It looks like this
And when you embed the YouTube video into your posts and pages they automagically appear when a visitor loads your page.