This article will take you through adding or editing the images that are shown in the galleries which you see on the Immerse Home Page.
- Firstly, log in to your site and navigate to the galleries section from the dashboard.
- Hover over the appropriate Image Gallery you wish to edit and click “edit”.
- You will be taken to a page that may look slightly different than most posts and pages, including a visual display of all the current images in the gallery.
- To remove an image from the gallery, simply hover over the image and click the cross that appears in the top right hand corner.
- The order of these images can be rearranged by simply dragging and dropping them.
- To add a new image to the gallery. Simply select the button below the image gallery that says “Add Image”
- Follow the regular method for adding images. Either select one already uploaded in the media gallery or upload from your computer.
- Below the image gallery you will see two custom fields. “Call to action” and “Call to action URL”
- The call to action text is the text that will be displayed in a button on the homepage linking to more information (See Picture).