With the gravity forms polls add-on, gravity forms makes it easy for you to seamlessly integrate polls into your forms, this article will walk you through the very simple process off creating a form and adding a poll to it.
- If the Gravity Forms Polls Add On is activated on your site, navigate your way to forms > new form
- With the new add on installed, you should see an additional form option under the advanced tab labelled form
- Click on Edit and you are now given the ability to edit the question and possible answer fields.
- Save your form, and the poll should now be visible when you embed a form into your page. It will also display a Results link as well, which gives you a neat little animation of the submitted results.
- Depending on your sites needs, with a little more advanced coding we can even do something like this. As seen on http://jdportraitart.com.au/shoot-of-the-month/ we have used an image gallery to dynamically fill the poll option fields, where users can select their favourite “Shoot of the month”