This article will go through the basics of creating a form for your Nuttify Website.
- Firstly, make sure you are logged in to your website and select Forms > New Form, from the dashboard
- You will then be prompted with a pop up box which requires you to add a title and description for your form as so
- You will then be taken to a page that looks like this, where you can add all the required fields to your form. If you are unsure on how to do this please follow the help article on Adding Form Fields
- After you have added all the required fields to your form, save your changes.
Remember to tick “Required” for Name and Email as well as any others as necessary.
- Click on the Form Settings tab, at the top of the page
- From here it is important that we enable the Anti Spam Honeypot which is a less annoying spam protection alternative to the CAPTCHA field you are probably used to seeing. Tick the checkbox at the bottom of the page to enable this.
- Save your changes and you are now ready to insert the form to your page. If you need help doing so please follow this article. Inserting a form