This help article will take you through adding new items to your Restaurant Menu
- Firstly, login to your site and select Menu Items > Add Menu Item from the WordPress Dashboard.
- From here, adding a menu is just like adding a regular post. Add a title for your dish, and a short description of the dish and what is included
- On the right-hand column you then need to categorize your dish. Choose from the listed categories and tick the one(s) which best apply, or click “Add New Menu Category” to give this dish a new category.
- If this dish is attending to any specific dietary requirements. Find the “Dietary Requirements” box under Menu Categories and add any which may apply, separated with commas eg. “Gluten Free”. Or select “Choose from the most used tags” to quickly select from the list.
- “Publish” your entry and the dish should now be added to your Menu page!