This help article will walk you through the process of adding an image to your website feature.
This image will be attached to your feature and appear in the feature post or excerpt on your home page.
- From the WordPress Dashboard, select ‘Features’, and then select the relevant feature you wish to add an image to. Or, if you are adding a new feature, select ‘Add New’ from the top of the page.
- To set an image for the feature, in the right hand column find the box labelled ‘Featured Image’ and select ‘Set featured image’. If you are changing an already set image, simply click on the image to edit it.
- You will now see a pop up window where you can select an already uploaded image from your media gallery.
- Alternatively, select the ‘Upload Files tab’, where you can either drag and drop your image, or select ‘Select files’ to browse for your image on your computer.
- After the image has uploaded, make sure it is selected and press the “Set Featured Image” button located in the bottom right of the window.
- Congratulations! You have just added an image to your feature!