‘Services’ are a type of customised post that we regularly implement on our clients’ sites, allowing you to clearly communicate what services your business has on offer. See the help article Introduction to services for an overview.
To add a new service to your site.
- From the WordPress dashboard, select ‘Services > Add New Service’.
- Add a title and description for the service, just like you would any other page or post. If you are unsure how to do this please refer to these help video: Adding a post.
- Select any specific ‘service categories’ that apply from the right hand column or add any that you think may apply.
- Add a featured image just as you would on any other post. Once again, if you are unfamiliar with how to do this please refer to these help videos: Introduction to featured images and How to add a featured image
To edit an existing service:
- Select ‘Services’ then hover over the service you wish to change and select edit.
- If you are having difficulties editing the main content please refer to Adding a post.
- If you are having difficulty changing the featured image for your service please refer to: Introduction to featured images and How to add a featured image.