Here’s how to add an image to a post or page :
- In your WordPress dashboard open the post or page you would like to add the image to.
- Place your cursor in the text editor in the spot where you would like the image to appear.
- Click on the Add Media button just above the text editor.
- Select Upload Files to add a new image, or Media Library to use an image you have previously uploaded.
- Add some text to the alt tag field describing what your image is (this is useful for any users of your website who are blind or have low vision and use a screen reader)
- Click on the Insert image button
Watch these videos for more help:
[wpmudev-video group=”images” show_title=”1″]