For new websites Nuttify will setup your Google Analytics Account for you. But you may have an existing Google Analytics account already. This article walks you through how to add users to your Google Analytics account.
- Log in to your Google Analytics account
- Go to the Analytics account to which you want to add users
- Click on the “Admin” link at the top of the screen
- Select the top most level of your Analytics Account (on the left of the three columns)
- Select User Managment
- Add the user by email address (they need to have a Gmail account or Google Apps hosted email account)
- Select which levels of permissions you want to assign (for Nuttify – please assign all rights so that we can fully set up your accounts for you)