This help article will take you through the process of adding personalized wedding pages for your customers. This page will include a wedding countdown timer, checklist and timeline of things to do.
Adding Wedding Pages
- Firstly, start by logging into your Nuttify site, and from the dashboard select Weddings > Add a Wedding.
- Give your Wedding post a title eg. “Jane and Johns Wedding”, and add any relevant description or information in the main content area
- Underneath the main content area you will see some fields we have added to the post type.
- Click the Wedding Date field, and select the date your customer is having their wedding on.
- Click the Wedding Owner field, you will then be given a dropdown list of users on your site. Select the appropriate user for the Wedding here.
- You can now publish the post. Which will only be able to be viewed by the logged in wedding user, or administrators. The page should look something like this..
Ticking off Wedding Checklist
We have also set up a field on the Wedding post pages where you can keep track and help the customer keep track of completed tasks. We will now go through how to mark these items as complete.
- When editing the Wedding post, under the main content area you will see another field titled “Wedding Checklist”.
- To mark a task as complete, simply click “Add Row”
- Select the appropriate item from the dropdown list unde “To Dos”
- Select the user who is marking the task as complete eg. Katrina
- Leave any appropriate comments about the completed task (This will be visible on the wedding page checklist for the customer to see)