Once upon a time, marketing was all about selling. It was about putting your products centre stage and extolling their virtues. It was about differentiating your products or services from those of your competition. It was about creating an offer that is compelling and irresistible to your target market. Those days are gone.
Today people research online before they buy. Today people need a stream of your content that comes across their feed for many weeks before they will decide to buy from you. Today people rely on Facebook friends to advise them on purchase decisions. Today people search for your products and services and trust the results that are at the top of the first page.
To make it easy for you to sell, you need to be easy to find, share, like and trust.
- To get in front of your target market be easy to recommend, like share and retweet on Facebook and Twitter
- To get in front of your target market be easy to find and share on Pinterest and Instagram
- To get in front of your target market be easy to find through Google search
- To get in front of your target market create high value Champion Content that gives help and advice for free
- To get in front of your target market have a Champion Website that is easy to use
When you get these elements in place you have a champion online marketing strategy. A champion online marketing strategy will drive your business forward and help you achieve your goals.